Amazon for Trader is committed to the protection of intellectual property rights and expects its users to do so as well. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which can be found on the United States Copyright Office website at http://www.copyrightoffice.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC 512(c)(3), Amazon for Trader will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed while using Amazon for Trader service if such claims are reported to Amazon for Trader’s Designated Copyright Agent, which is listed below.
For copyright owners, those authorized to act on their behalf, and those with exclusive rights under copyright, please notify Amazon for Trader of any alleged copyright infringements occurring on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and mailing it to Amazon for Trader’s Designated Copyright Agent. As explained further below, upon receipt of the Notice, Amazon will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, which may include removal of the disputed material from its website.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement Notice
- Identify the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed; alternatively, in the case of numerous copyrighted works, you may submit a sample list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- You must include specific information about the allegedly infringing content or link, including, at a minimum, the URL of the link displayed on the site or the precise place where the allegedly infringing material or link may be accessed.
- Provide the following information: corporate affiliation (if relevant), postal and phone numbers, and an email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Enter your complete legal name and a digital or physical signature. Please keep in mind that your signature must precisely match your given first and last names.