This product will available in 2-3 weeks later after you pay.
What will I learn?
- Stop focusing on the headlines and the supposed “future of crypto” and shift your focus to the money-making opportunities of individual cryptos
- Decipher varied applications of the blockchain within the retail and financial sector
- Prepare yourself for trading by setting up a wallet, selecting the right exchange and researching potential crypto investments
- Leverage technical analysis to spot short and long term crypto trends, and to mitigate market volatility and risk
- Develop entry and exit strategies and plans to stick with them, despite large intraday swings
- Trade on various crypto exchanges, with real time charting
This course includes:
- 70 lessons of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Lifetime access to course so you can watch and rewatch whenever you want
This course is designed for: intermediate crypto traders looking to move beyond the basics and develop real crypto trading strategies.
This course shows you not only how to capitalize on the big players (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc) but also how to dabble in 1500+ alt coins currently in the market. Additionally, this course not only has a strong focus on applicable skills knowledge (creating a wallet, transferring crypto assets, deciding which platform to use to trade) but also has extensive trading strategies.
Certificate of EnrollmentReceive an Investopedia Academy Certificate of Enrollment with this course
I love the way Investopedia designed their courses. The Academy allows me to have complete on demand access to each course I purchase. Investopedia Academy was perfect in that it allowed me to take the courses at my own pace and I could rewatch any lessons I wanted.
- Overview of the Blockchain
- Protocols: Fat vs. Thin
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- 3 Approaches to Valuation
- ICO Market
- Choosing an Exchange
- Account SetUp
- Using a Screener
- How to Buy
- Send and Trade
- Connect to Multiple Exchanges
- Candlestick Charts
- Bar Charts
- Technical Analysis
- Trading in a Volatile Market
- Allocation of Crypto Assets
- Risk per Trade
Entering & Exiting the Market
- When to Exit
- Setting Your Stops
- Properly Investing
- Altcoin Trading
- Regulatory Considerations
Building a Diversified Portfolio
- Exposure without Ownership
- Securing Your Assets
- Cryptocurrency Diversification
About the Instructor
Ian KingIan King is an accomplished trader and entrepreneur with over two decades of financial markets experience. As founder of Intellicoins, he helps educate everyday investors to navigate the crypto markets. Prior to Intellicoins, Mr. King spent 10 years as head trader of Peahi Capital, an NYC-based long/short equity fund. He began his Wall Street career as a desk clerk on the Mortgage Bond trading desk at Salomon Brothers, and later worked in Credit Derivative trading at Citigroup. He holds a BS in Psychology from Lafayette College
Academy, CRYPTO TRADING, Download CRYPTO TRADING, Free CRYPTO TRADING, CRYPTO TRADING Torrent, CRYPTO TRADING Review, CRYPTO TRADING Groupbuy.