Tom McCarthy – The BullsEye Investing System
The Bullseye Investment System by Tom McCarthy & Eric Lempe Tom McCarthy – The BullsEye Investing System
How to identify aggressive investment opportunities with excellent long term growth potential
- This Auction is for a 6 Audio Cassettes and a 32 Page Workbook in a durable hard plastic presentation case Tom McCarthy – The BullsEye Investing System
- Each Audio Cassette has approx 25 minutes of audio recording each side for a total of approx 50 minutes of audio information per cassette
- I received this Investment Program from a share trading seminar presented in Sydney, Australia a few years ago
- The information presented is based on fundamental market concepts that remains true over time unlike some investment fads!
- The item is in good condition and has been listed as ‘Used’ as there is some highlighting in the Workbook and some minor surface scratches on the presentation case
- This Investment Program is very rare as the company web site www.bullseyeinvesting.com is no longer online!
- Photos show the actual item that is being sold ‘As Is’ and returns are not accepted
- I will be moving house soon so am selling some items including this Book to make the move easier…
- Check out my other listings for some great deals and Happy Bidding!
Take charge of your Financial Freedom by using the Power of the Bullseye Investment System! Tom McCarthy – The BullsEye Investing System
What makes the Bullseye Investment System so different?
Empowered with Bullseye you are more confident to make sound investment decisions. The Bullseye System is designed to help eliminate poor investment choices, identify superior investment opportunities, maximise profit potential, minimise risk and simplify portfolio monitoring. It is modelled from the strategies from the world’s great investors. We combine those strategies into one simple to learn, easy to use investment system.
Using the Bullseye Investment System you will learn how to:
- Master proven selection techniques for which stocks to buy and which stocks to avoid
- Master specific strategies that will allow you to know exactly when to buy and when to sell a stock
- Avoid common investing mistakes that almost all investors make at some point in time
- Utilise technology and information to assess the true market leaders and manage your risk
- Implement strategies that you can use immediately to save thousands of dollars in losses and make better decisions
The four main parts of this six tape audio series:
- Psychology – Your emotions are crucial to successful investing. Great investors have a different psychology from those that are not able to succeed in investing. First you must identify the emotions that will cause you to prosper and eliminate the emotions that will prevent you from reaching your financial goals.
- Asset Allocation – Selecting the right asset allocation strategy that will allow you in good conscience to invest in growth stocks.
- Mastering the Bullseye Investment System – What it is and how you can benefit from the strategies.
- Action Plan – Included in the guidebook with the cassette tapes is your own master copy of the Bullseye Action Plan Worksheet. A valuable tool for creating your personal ‘Action Plan’ for stock selection and improving your chances for investing success!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PayPal is my preferred method of payment
- I also accept Direct Deposits to my Australian bank account
- Payment is required from the Buyer within 7 days after the auction ends
- Please contact me via email through eBay if your payment is delayed
- If payment is not received within 7 days the item will be relisted and non paying Buyer reported to eBay
- Items will be shipped within 2 days after receiving notification of full payment including postage
- Items will be sent via Australia Post using Standard postage service
- Express postage can be provided on request at an additional charge
- For Australia Post Express postage please provide the destination City
- International postage can be provided on request at an additional charge
- For Australia Post standard International postage please provide the destination City and Country
- Combined postage can be provided for multiple purchases via a Combine Invoice request from the Buyer at checkout
- The Buyer will receive notification after item has been posted via email through eBay
- Items are sold ‘As Is’ and returns not accepted
- Pictures in the listings show the actual item being sold
- If you have any questions about an item please ask via email through eBay before bidding
- Positive Feedback will be provide for all Buyers after transactions are successfully completed
- If you are not satisfied with the transaction in any way please contact me via email to resolve before giving Negative Feedback
Thank you for checking out this Auction and ‘Good Luck’ with your bidding!
[center][b][color=red]You are not VIP Member[/color][/b]
[i]Please contact Skype or Gmail for VIP membership and be able to download this item.[/i][/center]